Kutcho Copper is committed to responsible environmental stewardship. We strive to minimize our impact on natural environments through world-class best practices.
- Establish environmental policies and programs in accordance with industry and global best practices
- Ongoing identification and assessment of environmental risks with specific mitigation strategies to protect the environment
- Ensure all employees, contractors and suppliers understand and comply with applicable regulatory requirements and environmental standards
- Promote a workforce culture that values and upholds environmentally responsible attitudes and behaviors
- Encourage open dialogue with and respond to concerns from employees and the public regarding environmental issues
- Design and operate facilities to be energy and resource efficient
- Develop procedures and maintain adequate resources required to ensure a high level of emergency preparedness applicable to environmental protection and public safety
- Develop and execute specific reclamation strategies for each stage of exploration, development, operation and closure
- Monitor and assess environmental performance for continuous improvement
Kutcho Copper has re-established environmental baseline studies to address potential environmental impacts as applicable to permitting and project development. The Company anticipates submission of the Environmental Assessment for government review in Q2 2020.