Kutcho Copper recognizes the importance of building long-term, positive relationships with local and regional communities, and embraces the opportunity for respectful and open engagement.
- Communicate openly, honestly and transparently with communities near which we work
- Ensure our decision-making process considers the unique cultures, traditions and values of First Nations people
- Consultation with First Nations to eliminate or mitigate the impact our activities might have on their rights and values for natural resources
- Ongoing engagement to understand the perspectives and aspirations of First Nations and to contribute meaningfully to their capacity to attain those aspirations
- Promote cross-cultural understanding and respect through employee training and education
- Work collaboratively with communities in creating and implementing social and economic development programs
- Enhance opportunities for community participation in our activities as employees, contractors and suppliers
Kutcho Copper executed a communications agreement and exploration agreement with Tahltan Central Government in April 2018.
Please use the contact page to submit any concerns, suggestions or questions you may have.